One of the aims of the Guildford Advice Services project was to set up and facilitate the Guildford Advice Services (GAS) Network, a network of advice and information providers delivering services within the borough as well as those who work with clients who have advice needs.
GAS Network meetings take place each quarter and provide a great opportunity to meet others working in the advice sector and share information.
The role of the Guildford Advice Services (GAS) Network is to enable:
- Networking between agencies whose clients need and / or receive advice
- Information sharing on advice services available to ensure best use
- Identifying trends, gaps and opportunities for working together better
- Helping to identify and develop initiatives such as improved access to advice for clients and promoting local social policy activities
- Raising awareness of services amongst the public and communicating the value the services provide.
GAS partner VASWS organises the GAS network meetings.
Please contact Carol Dunnett for further details and if you would like to get involved;
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – 01483 504626
Below are some presentations that were given at previous GAS network meetings;
How to get involved
If you are a not-for-profit advice and/or information provider delivering services in the Guildford area or work with clients who have advice needs – whether you are big or small – then we would very much like you to hear from you.
Let us know about your organisation so we can include you in the list of network organisations and can keep in touch through our email updates.